Huawei has started rolling out a new EMUI 10.1 update for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro in china. This new update brings improvements for multi-Window mode, optimizes Wi-Fi, improves voice assistant, and installs May 2020 security patches.
Last month in China Huawei P30 series completed it’s stable EMUI 10.1 upgrade and now the company started sending the EMUI 10.1 update in Europe and around the globe.
Huawei P30 and P30 Pro receiving the EMUI version 10.1.0.160. This update is also rolling out for internal beta testers.
- Improves user experience of the voice assistant in some situations.
- Adds Multi-Window support for more third-party apps.
- Optimize the stability of WLAN connection in some situations and improves Internet connectivity.
- Updates the Huawei customer service hotline to 950800.
- Optimizes system stability.
- Integrates Android security patches released in May 2020 for improved system security.
- DETAILS: The May 2020 security update brings Android patches from Huawei and Google, fixing different levels of exploits and issues within Huawei phones including 2 critical and 22 high and 2 Medium levels of CVEs.
HOW TO MANUALLY UPDATE HUAWEI P30 SERIES:
- Open ‘Settings’.
- Then go to ‘System’.
- Click on ‘Software update’.
- Check for Updates.
- Download and install.
Source: Huawei central