Huawei is upgrading its old devices with these latest features to increase the no. of Huawei mobile services (HMS) app ecosystem.
Huawei P30 lite is also getting a new smart charge feature to improve battery health by adapting your charging routine.
- Huawei P30 Lite: EMUI 10.0.0.197
the size of this update is 1.09 GB.
- Huawei Assistant provides smart reminders, personalized news, and other content relevant to you. The assistant is accessible via the home screen.
- Just swipe right on the home screen to access Huawei Assistant (or left if you are using a bi-directional language). Huawei Assistant can’t be accessed directly from AppGallery.
- Huawei Browser app provides you with a secure, convenient web browser and searching services.
- Integrates Android security patches released in April 2020 for improved system security.
- April 2020 security update includes patches from Google and brings fixes to 5 critical, 12 high, and 1 medium level of Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE).
- Preserve battery health by adapting to your charging routine. Charging may be paused to delay charging your device to 100% until needed.
- To activate the Smart Charge feature kindly follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings > Battery > More battery settings > Smart Charge.
HOW TO UPDATE:
- Open ‘Settings’.
- Then go to ‘System’.
- Click on ‘Software update’.
- Check for Updates.
- Download and install.
- Open the HiCare app.
- Click on the ‘Services’ tab.
- Click on ‘Update’.
- Click on ‘CHECK FOR UPDATES’.
- Click on ‘Download and install’.
Source: Huawei central