Huawei rolling out a new EMUI 10 Software update for Huawei Mate X foldable smartphone devices. This update brings May 2020 security patch.
Huawei currently testing the Huawei Mate x for EMUI 10.1 in China, but not all users of the Huawei Mate X are testing EMUI 10.1. so the company is sending the latest security update for the users who decided to stay on EMUI 10.
- Huawei Mate X: EMUI 10.0.1.125
- Integrates Android security patches released in May 2020 for improved system security.
- The May 2020 security update brings security patches from Huawei and Google fixes different levels of exploits and issues within Huawei phones including 2 critical and 22 high and 2 Medium levels of CVEs.
HOW TO UPDATE:
- Open ‘Settings’.
- Then go to ‘System’.
- Click on ‘Software update’.
- Check for Updates.
- Download and install.
- Open the HiCare app.
- Click on the ‘Services’ tab.
- Click on ‘Update’.
- Click on ‘CHECK FOR UPDATES’.
- Click on ‘Download and install’.
Source: Huawei central