Huawei rolling out a new EMUI 10 Software update for Huawei Mate 20 X 5G in the UK. This update brings May 2020 security patch.
Huawei Mate 20 X 5G runs the EMUI 10.0 OS and eligible for EMUI 10.1, which is soon will rollout for the global variants.
- Huawei Mate 20 X 5G: EMUI 10.0.0.194
The size of this update is 141 MB.
- Integrates Android security patches released in May 2020 for improved system security.
- The May 2020 security update brings security patches from Huawei and Google fixes different levels of exploits and issues within Huawei phones including 2 critical and 22 high and 2 Medium levels of CVEs.
HOW TO UPDATE:
- Open ‘Settings’.
- Then go to ‘System’.
- Click on ‘Software update’.
- Check for Updates.
- Download and install.
- Open the HiCare app.
- Click on the ‘Services’ tab.
- Click on ‘Update’.
- Click on ‘CHECK FOR UPDATES’.
- Click on ‘Download and install’.
Source: Huawei central