Huawei Mate 20 series is upgrading to the latest EMUI 10.1.0.160 version. This update is currently rolling in China. This EMUI 10.1.0.160 version, improves the security of the system and brings some other optimizations also. It has a large size of 4.47GB. Below you can check the detailed changelog:
- Smart Slip Screen: Added Support for more third party applications to improve user experience.
- Network: The stability of WLAN connection in some scenarios and improve the internet experience.
- System: Fix the problem that the speaker sound is abnormal in some scenes
- Security: Incorporates the Android May 2020 security patch to enhance the security of the system
How to update:
- Open ‘Settings’.
- Then go to ‘System’.
- Click on ‘Software update’.
- Check for Updates.
- Download and install.