Honor has started sending the EMUI 10 software update for Honor 10 smartphone users in Europe.
Now the company is expending this EMUI update for Honor 10 and View 10 (V10) users in the UK and Ireland.
The EMUI 10.0 brings the latest features such as Magazine Style UI layout, Morandi Colors, Dark Mode, Golden Icons, New Animations, Improved privacy features.
The update is rolling out in batches, so it may take some time to reach your device.
EMUI 10 for Honor 10 comes with firmware 10.0.0.177 with an OTA size of 4.54GB. On the other hand, the Honor View 10 receiving the same EMUI version 10.0.0.177 with an update size of 4.39GB.
EMUI 10.0 is designed to further refine and improve the quality of your user experience. It offers a redesigned and refined user interface, designed to provide a more fluid and intuitive user experience.
Increased protection of user data and privacy also ensures more peaceful use.
USER INTERFACE: INTRICATE AND BREATHTAKING:
- Incorporates a magazine-style layout, for a more comfortable and authentic reading experience.
- Understated gray tones make for a gentler and more comfortable display.
- Dynamic, naturally-based animations for page transitions, app launches, and other scenarios.
PERFORMANCE: STABLE AND SMOOTH:
- Improves the smoothness and stability of the system when playing games.
- It improves the connection and cloning speed.
SECURITY: MORE SECURE DATA AND PRIVACY SECURITY:
Formally verified microkernel
- Uses Huawei’s own self-developed microkernel design, certified as the most secure OS kernel for commercial use.
- Software update Security: more secure data and privacy Formally verified microkernel Uses Huawei’s own self-developed microkernel design, certified as the most secure OS kernel for commercial use.
- Improves security when connecting to other Huawei devices, as well as when transferring files between and storing data on other Huawei devices
- Supports app sandboxing capabilities for standardized app permission management and more secure data and privacy protection.
MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT: MORE FUN
- Adds a dropzone for AppAssistant, allowing you to quickly access services such as game acceleration and do-not-disturb.
- Adds the Huawei Browser app, providing you with secure, convenient web browsing and searching services.
HOW TO UPDATE:
- Open ‘Settings’.
- Then go to ‘System’.
- Click on ‘Software update’.
- Check for Updates.
- Download and install.
- Open the HiCare app.
- Go to the ‘Services’ tab.
- Click on ‘Update’.
- Then ‘CHECK FOR UPDATES’.
- Download and install.
Source: Huawei central