Huawei rolling out a new EMUI 10 software update for Huawei P20 and P20 Pro in the North African regions, starting from Algeria and soon it’ll expand to other neighboring countries.
Huawei also started sending the first batch of updates for Huawei P20 and P20 Pro devices in Asia’s region. On the other hand, these devices in the UK and Europe are scheduled to receive this update from Early, Mid, and Late June.
- Huawei P20 and P20 Pro: EMUI 10.0.0161
the size of this update is 4.65 GB.
EMUI 10.0 is designed to further refine and improve the quality of your user experience. It offers a redesigned and refined user interface, designed to provide a more fluid and intuitive user experience.
Increased protection of user data and privacy also ensures more peaceful use.
User interface: intricate and breathtaking:
- Incorporates a magazine-style layout, for a more comfortable and authentic reading experience.
- Understated gray tones make for a gentler and more comfortable display.
- Dynamic, naturally-based animations for page transitions, app launches, and other scenarios.
Performance: stable and smooth:
- Improves the smoothness and stability of the system when playing games.
- It improves the connection and cloning speed.
Security: more secure data and privacy Security:
Formally verified microkernel
- Uses Huawei’s own self-developed microkernel design, certified as the most secure OS kernel for commercial use.
- Software update Security: more secure data and privacy Formally verified microkernel Uses Huawei’s own self-developed microkernel design, certified as the most secure OS kernel for commercial use.
- Improves security when connecting to other Huawei devices, as well as when transferring files between and storing data on other Huawei devices
- Supports app sandboxing capabilities for standardized app permission management and more secure data and privacy protection.
Media and entertainment: more fun
- Adds a dropzone for AppAssistant, allowing you to quickly access services such as game acceleration and do-not-disturb.
- Adds the Huawei Browser app, providing you with secure, convenient web browsing and searching services.
HOW TO UPDATE:
- Open ‘Settings’.
- Then go to ‘System’.
- Click on ‘Software update’.
- Check for Updates.
- Download and install.
- Open the HiCare app.
- Click on the ‘Services’ tab.
- Click on ‘Update’.
- Click on ‘CHECK FOR UPDATES’.
- Click on ‘Download and install’.
Source: Huawei central